CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thank you and New Art

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank all of you who were so kind as to take time out from your busy days - to stop by and wish me a Happy Birthday. I am thrilled and Honored - for you are truly Friends of the Heart. Once again thank you so much for making my day so special.

A couple posts ago I showed you the cards I made for the the Blissful ATC swap for July. My partners cards arrived on my birthday so I thought I'd share them with you today. My Partner was Victoria and besides being a dabbler in the art of ATC's, like me - she is the human mom to an Aussie Shepard named Bear. (I think I got the breed right). Thus her blog is named - Things I Learn From Bear.

In case you don't remember - the theme was Circus and as you can see below she had a ticket for both of us. (The circus is always better when you go with a friend.)


The clowns made me laugh and giggle.


Ahh! the elephant is so graceful for such a large animal.

Lions and tigers and Bears - oh no - at least lions and giraffes (the scary and the cute).


And here they are all together with the extra cute note she sent me.

Thank you so much Victoria they are just too cute - I love them. Thanks for being such a great swap partner.

Well time is moving and I'm not - so I best say good-bye for now.

Hugs,
Penny

2 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

ahhhh pellie what a sweet card set you got from your partner....I adore that image of the little sepia clown...I have that same one!!
soft hugs from Karla

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those really are cute ones! Hey, I'm glad you had a great Birthday, special you are and special you deserve!