CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Monday, February 28, 2011

Mancat Monday

Hello evfurryone,

Yeah! It's Monday. Oh I know its cold and kind of rainy and real icy , so why am I happy?
I'm happy cuz the weekend has Pellie and Sir Knight going out to all kinds of places and leaving me home alone - but now during the week Pellie spends more time home with me - and cuz I don't have to go anywhere in this icky weather.

What that Pellie? You want me to Tell everyone what? Oh come on - I am a self respecting mancat - I shouldn't have to talk about sissy things like that. Oh ok. But I demand extra treats. for doing this.

Pellie says I need to tell all you guys that Today is National Toot Fairy Day.
Do Fairies really fly in and take humans toots? I'm glad they've never tried to get my fangs -I'd have had to bite them good - even if they are as cute as this picture Pellie put up for your viewing pleasure. I like my toots right where they are and not in some fairies hand.

OK I told them now I want my treat. I need some energy and then I will go visiting all my friends


Purrs,
Genghis

4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I had no idea it was National Toot Fairy Day...that stirs the imagination!

Tracy said...

Goodness, you are the 2nd site devoted to tooth fairies. I am so out of the loop with these days :) but I love hearing about them!
My 11 yr. old son still believes in the tooth fairy. In fact, the last time he lost a tooth, his dad threw the paper towel away with the tooth in it and he was so upset he wrote a note to the tooth fairy telling her he honestly had lost a tooth but his dad threw it away so would she come and visit him anyway...it was cute!

Katnip Lounge said...

Ohhhhhh, TOOTH fairy! We thought maybe there really was a sprite devoted to flatus...The Fart Fairy!
heh heh.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely picture of you Genghis. We are hanging on to our tooths too.