Gee whiz, I had to fight to get this post in on time. Pellie, I want you to know this is going to cost you.
On to the Review:
- Quantity of Output: - Pellie since I only get tw0 days I'm allowed to post you only get Two paws.
- Quality of Output: - Pellie this is the one thing you are pretty good at - you always put in the best pictures of me and sometimes make cute pictures featuring me for the holidays.
- Therefore I give you Four paws
- Client Pawticipation: Here again Pellie, only Two paws - I need more contact with my adoring fans - just remember that.
- Pawticipation (Part 2): This is where you totally bomb out Pellie - I never get to go to Pawties around blog land - so that means Two swats
- Client Satisfaction: I don't really know what everyone thinks of what they see and read - so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give you Two and one half paws.
- Overall Rating: Needs lots of improvement. So Shape Up.
Hey - hey stop your post - It's my day to post my purrfurmance review - What are you doing posting?
Sorry Genghis - but it's funny Friday and I wanted to post one of my favorite childhood poems.
If you must - you must. But I will take first billing on this post.
- The Antiseptic Baby and the Prophylactic Pup
- Were playing in the garden when the Bunny gamboled up;
- They looked upon the Creature with a loathing undisguised;—
- It wasn't Disinfected and it wasn't Sterilized.
- They said it was a Microbe and a Hotbed of Disease;
- They steamed it in a vapor of a thousand-odd degrees;
- They froze it in a freezer that was cold as Banished Hope
- And washed it in permanganate with carbolated soap.
- In sulphurated hydrogen they steeped its wiggly ears;
- They trimmed its frisky whiskers with a pair of hard-boiled shears;
- They donned their rubber mittens and they took it by the hand
- And elected it a member of the Fumigated Band.
- There's not a Micrococcus in the garden where they play;
- They bathe in pure iodoform a dozen times a day;
- And each imbibes his rations from a Hygienic Cup—
- The Bunny and the Baby and the Prophylactic Pup.
- Arthur Guiterman
- Hello everyone,
It was written in - 1906 and published in a Ladies Magazine (Women's Home Companion), as a social commentary of the times - because it was thought that people were getting two darn worried about germs.
I wonder what Mr Guiterman would think of the Obsessive Compulsive need to be germ free that exist in our current times?
Hope you enjoyed?
Well it does seem like I've been read the riot act so - I feel a need to apologize to Genghis for my shoddy work on his behalf and inform him I will try harder in the future to further his career.