CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today is Frog Jumping Day


Hello Everyone.
Bet you just can't believe it - but - today really is Frog jumping day.

The above picture is the back of one of Sir Knights sweatshirts. Cute Huh?

Frog Jumping Day can be traced back to Missouri author Mark Twain, and his first short story, “Jim Smiley and His Jumping Frog.”

They say that frogs make great pocket pets, so maybe you'll want to celebrate by going out and getting yourself a frog; Or maybe not.

On a personal note - I kissed a whole lot of toads before I found the handsome prince - will that count as having had a pocket frog? LOL

Hugs,
Penny

If this post doesn't make any sense please forgive me, this cold, rainy weather we are having, has got my fibromyalgia acting up big time and my brain is really, really froggy errr I mean foggy.

1 comment:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those frogs will keep you hopping! Have a great weekend!