CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Sunday, April 25, 2010

No rest for the wicked and the righteous don't need it.

Hello Everyone,

What a fun but busy Saturday, we had. Went to a couple of garage sales, ate Micky D’s for breakfast and then off to the auction. We visited with our auction friends, and I practiced raising my hand to make sure I wouldn’t miss any of the neat stuff.

Here are the pictures of what all I got.

As soon as we got home I started washing each and every thing we bought (that’s kind of the not so fun part of the whole day, but it had to be done) Genghis checked out every thing as it made its way in and again after it was all washed up and dry.

Pictures were taken this morning - no we really didn’t have better light, it was still raining here this AM. I was just too tired to do it last night.


Then I started to clean up various spots around the house, where the treasures will go. All the pretty porcelain roses came here in the studio, so I just kept going and cleaned up the whole room. It really needed it. Did I ever tell you I love housecleaning - but I love crafting more and I don’t clean when I craft - sooooooo it was a bit dodgy in here. Now it’s all clean and polished and looking good.; I can feel free to start crafting again tomorrow.

Except for the fact that I really need to get down in the basement and clean my annex craft room, which is just a fancy way of saying my basement storeroom. All my supplies would never fit in this room - I mean I’ve been crafting since I was 18 and I tend to horde things - so I have way too much old stuff - but you never know when it may come in handy, so it stays.

Anyone interested in coming and helping an old lady organize at least 30 years of (neat) stuff?
LOL Yea, I didn't think I'd get any takers on that one, but I had to try.

I hope you had a good weekend and are ready for another wonderful Monday.


Hugs,
Penny

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey, looks like you got a way cool book on birds, way to go!!!

Sinderella's Studio said...

I like the idea of having an annex craft room. I am going to try that explanation on my husband for my corner of the basement.
Cheers.