CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Monday, January 14, 2013

A Cold and Crisp Winters Day for Mancat Monday


Hello evfurryone,
 Today it's really really cold out - but this past weekend - Oh man it was heavenly.  We had a nice warm 50
degrees and I made sure I headed out for a short snooze on my favorite chair and a little game of chase with my friend squirrel.   I don't know about you guys but i'm ready for summer.

Today is National Dress your Pet Day - I intend to go into hiding as soon as I finish my post - so Pellie doesn't get any ideas.  This mancat don't do dress up.

Oh oh, better go.


Purrs,
Genghis

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I know we both hate to miss the special dress up day...NOT!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Our mum didn't know it was Dress up your Pet Day. Phew! That was a close shave.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, good, Jan didn't know about dress your pet day, so luckily we missed it. Hope you hid well.