CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Monday, January 14, 2013

A Cold and Crisp Winters Day for Mancat Monday


Hello evfurryone,
 Today it's really really cold out - but this past weekend - Oh man it was heavenly.  We had a nice warm 50
degrees and I made sure I headed out for a short snooze on my favorite chair and a little game of chase with my friend squirrel.   I don't know about you guys but i'm ready for summer.

Today is National Dress your Pet Day - I intend to go into hiding as soon as I finish my post - so Pellie doesn't get any ideas.  This mancat don't do dress up.

Oh oh, better go.


Purrs,
Genghis

3 comments:

Brian said...

I know we both hate to miss the special dress up day...NOT!

Eric and Flynn said...

Our mum didn't know it was Dress up your Pet Day. Phew! That was a close shave.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Oh, good, Jan didn't know about dress your pet day, so luckily we missed it. Hope you hid well.