CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sticky note Tuesday


Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had a very good Easter and enjoyed all your blessing.

I enjoyed mine until I was informed by my youngest granddaughter that she needed me to make a George Washington costume for her and I only have a week to get it done. EAKKK!!!!

Needles to say that the computer didn't even get turned on yesterday (much to Genghis's dismay) as Sir Knight and I had to do some running around - one stop in particular being of great importance - a trip to the fabric store for a pattern , fabric, thread and extra needles.

My sewing skills are limited - and I usually require more time - to get things done - so I am feeling really stressed out at the moment.



We are hopeful that we will have time to visit with all of you even if our posting may be little or non-existent. Please bear with me.

Hugs,
Penny

5 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Aaaiiieeeee! You're a brave (Wo)man, Gunga Din!

Brian's Home Blog said...

At least she gave you plenty of time! HA! Hey, I love sticky notes, I'm always pulling them off of things!!!

Johanna Gehrlein said...

Hello Penny,
this is not an easy work to make a George Washingtn-costume. You are surely a very talented Grandma if you can do it. I couldn't and the problem would not be the time!
Best greetings, Johanna

pchickki said...

I envy you. I have never had the patience to sew other than patching or hemming.
Be sure to post photos when you are finished :) I would love to see it!

Sinderella's Studio said...

YOU CAN DO IT GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see her in it!
cheers, dana