CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Orange - The Sequel


Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take this opportunity to show you the Artist Trading Card that I received from my Swap partner Patti. - Her blog is called the Treasure Barn and her art is exceptional - so you just might want to hop on over there and give it a look see.


So with out further ado I present to you:
"Orange Butterflies" By Patti

Thank you Patti - I love my new ATC - you did marvelous job.

Well that's all for now.

Hugs,
Penny

9 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is very pretty...orange is my very favorite color!!!

Mosaic Magpie said...

The butterflies are great. The background really adds to the whole dimensional look.
Debbie

Angela said...

Very beautiful card!
Angela

pchickki said...

Thanks Pellie
I am glad to see you got it.
Hope to swap with you again soon
have a great week!
Hugs

Sinderella's Studio said...

I love yours and hers! You did get my comment that you are committed to our traveling postcard, right!?
Will search for my photos tomorrow, I will have calm quiet time to freak out and try! If not, I am calling in help!
dana

Unknown said...

Hi...good morning from Washington where the sun is beating down on my roof top! Hot! I'm off to the country fair today! Sun bonnet on my head and looking for the lemonade stand!
I was reading your previous post...My mom made the very same crib set for me when my first son was born. Oh, the memories of long ago, rocking him to sleep. A sweet thought for Monday morning.

Mollye said...

Oh she did a great job. Very creative. Mollye

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Hi Penny, I'm visiting all the Blissfull ATC creators and adding them to my sidebar so it's easier for me to visit and see all the fabulous creations.
GIRL !!!!! You did orange proud !!! I am so excited to see how creative everyone is.
Our house is run by four kittehs.
They are like potato chips :))
Francie

Amy A said...

I'm just getting around to everyone's blogs to check out the "Orange" ATC's. Lovin' them :) The butterflies are so cool!