CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mancat Monday

Me sitting by the Pear honey - It's not really honey cuz the bees didn't make it but Pellie says it is so good. More jars for more honey to be made today and tomorrow.


Hello evfurryone,

Oh boy do I need a rest. Buuut I don't think I'll be getting one any time soon. Why not you ask?
Well let me tell you. It has been pure busy, busy, busy around here since Pellie and Sir Knight, started to bring in the very abundant harvest.


Made more stewed tomatoes


I thought last weekend was busy - with them making pickles, peppers and stewed tomatoes. This weekend they added two different kinds of pears to the mix and I don't think they ever got to sit down and relax for more than 10 minutes at any one time.


Made two different kinds of Hot Sauce and some dehydrated pear chips.


Seeing they didn't sit down neither did I - I mean I had to snoopervise. Didn't I?

Making more pear chips to enjoy all winter long.

Pellie wasn't always happy - if I tried to get to up close and personal with what they were working on - something about not being sanity - if I was up there and she'd rewash everything while she scolded me. She finally gave in and let me have my picture taken with all the bottles of stuff this evening - so I could explain to you why she hasn't been blogging lately. She is worried you'll think she has been loafing and just not keeping up with her obligations.



Purrs,
Genghis

8 comments:

pchickki said...

Everything looks so yummy!
I wish I had the talent to can and hydrate .
Heck, I can't hardly boil water without burning it!

Have fun :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Is that honey as sweet as you are?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lot of jars. We can see she has been very busy.

Sinderella's Studio said...

I'll say busy! I have always wanted to learn how to can stuff, oh well, next life.
It all sounds wonderful.
dana

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so yummy! I've never had Pear Honey. I've had Apple Butter though and that's delish! Have fun and hope all's well!

Josh Healy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Dearest Genghis,
You are one special kitty cat to put up with all this fuss! Are you feeling neglected over a bunch of jars of stuff? Why don't they make you some kitty kat food and let you taste test? You must understand, sometimes us humans get all mixed up with our honey and our pears and our goodies. Purr loud and they will listen. I'm sure of it...
I'm on your side!
~Jacqueline from Once Upon a Fairyland~

Jans Funny Farm said...

Loafing? We don't think so. Looks like she's been busier than busy. Mmmmm, does all that sound yummy. And she will have earned every bite of it come winter.