CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Friday, March 19, 2010

Pay It Forward and Happy First Day of Spring

Hello everyone,
Happy First day of Spring. While today was balmy - we are suppose to have the dreaded S word, SNOW, again this weekend. Argh!!!! I am so ready for spring.

This post is a little overdue - I had intended to post about all this on Thursday - but a splitting headache kept me off the computer.

First of all i want to show you all the sweet stuff I sent out to the only person brave enough to sign up for my pay it forward. Thanks for being brave Dana. Genghis and I would have felt pretty darn silly if we got no takers.



When I received a box from Dana with her Trading Cards for our swap I was so supprised to find she sent me some sweet goodies in return; Paying it back at me.

Thank you Dana, it was not necessary. However, I must say you really touched me to the core with your generosity.


Hugs,
Penny

1 comment:

Sinderella's Studio said...

Sophie is totally loving the rope toy. I took all my goodies to work and showed them off. My coworkers can't believe people do this! Much fun - they loved your post cards!