Early this morning I heard Pellie telling Sir Knight that today is - "What if Cats and Dogs Had Opposable Thumbs? Day". So I spent the day giving that idea much thought, sometimes I was very deep in thought. So I really wasn't sleeping even if it looks like it in the picture.
What would I do if I had an opposable thumb?
- I would be able to grip a sword better - so I would take a few lessons and become a great Samurai
- I would be able to type much better and faster - so I would begin to write the book I've been thinking about for some time now. . . "The Life & Times of Genghis Khat" or "All you ever wanted to know about me but were afraid to ask"
- I would have better control of the remote control - so I could watch all my favorite movies.
- I would have greater control with a paint brush - so I would show Pellie that she's not the only one who could make pretty picture. Maybe I would even become famous, have my face on the cover of many magazines and make lots of green papers. Yea that would be so rad. I like that idea.
- Best of all If I had an opposable thumb - I could shut the lamps off at nap time - instead of having to burrying my face under paws.
What would you do if you had opposable thumbs?
N.B. "Cats are a mysterious kind of folk. There is more passing in their minds than we are aware of" . . . Sir Walter Scott