CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Friday, January 22, 2010

National Answer Your Cats Questions Day


Hello Everyone,
Yep today is National Answer Your Cats Questions Day soooooooooo ....
Let the Questions begin.

G: Why can't I eat at the table?
P: Because only people eat on the table.
G: Why?
P: Because.
G: Why?
P: Because I'm the mommy and I said so.
G: OH

G:What do you mean, get off the top of the china cabinet?
P: Umm Because I'm afraid you'll either fall or destroy some of my cherished pieces that are up there. Lets Face it you are not really all that graceful.
G: Da!, I'm a cat, I wont fall. - I need to be up high to snoopervise my domain. You are right about my knocking stuff off - but that's because you keep everything sooooooooo cluttered, so move some stuff to make me some room or give me a different high place to perch.


G: Ay, you got a problem with the snoopervisor?
P: Well most of the time I don't - but sometime, you are just so annoying when I'm trying really hard to get something accomplished and you are in my way and busy snoopervising.
G: You don't think you're annoying to me at times?
P: Well yes, I probably am, but...
G: No buts about it you are and I have learned to put up with you so you need to cut me some slack.

G: Speaking of Butts. What did you mean I didn't clean my butt?
P: Teehee! Well when you came at sat on my lap you got poop on my clean white shirt.
G: Sorry about that - did you have to tell the whole room - I was kind of embarrassed.
P: Sorry about that- I was just so surprised by it that i just said the first thing that came to mind.
I'll try to never do that again.

G: Why do you keep petting me when I tell you to stop and don't pet me when I want you to?
P: Well. I'm only human, I get confused trying to figure out what kind of mood your in. I thought you liked being petted?
G: I do like to be petted sometimes, and I know I'm pretty irresistible , but even I have my limits and when your petting me and I start swishing my tail from side to side that means stop and when I jump up on you lap and want to be petted I shouldn't have to put my head under your hand more than once - that means your suppose to pet and adore me now. Now do you get the picture ?
P: Well I'm glad you cleared that up. I'll try to be more observant in the future.

G: Just what's wrong with Tuna Breath?
P: Oh Nothing -
G: Well there must be something you say it often enough?
P: Well I'm not really a fish eating type person and sometimes your breath after eating your tuna is gross.
G: Well I don't call you garlic or onion breath - so be more mindful of my feelings.
P: Oh, Sorry. One more thing I will try to remember.


Is it just my imagination, or do I have more to remember than Genghis, as a result of this little conversation? Oh well, I'll do the best I can. But. I'm only human.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Hugs,
Penny


Purrs,
Genghis
P.S. Cats rule, Dogs drool.

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You have a great weekend too....that answered lots of questions!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a sweet kittie post! My daughter and her husband have four (count 'em...four) kitties and I love visiting them. My husband is allergic so no go for us but we love them all the same! Thanks so much for sharing and enjoy this wonderful Saturday!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Penny! Thank you for your visit and sweet comment! This is such a funny post! I have three very spoiled kitties myself, who I just love with all my heart! Hugs, Paulette ;)

Unknown said...

Gotta love it! I've been busy over on my two blogs posting and having a blast with my first grab-bag-give-away called Queens in Training. If you stop by, don't be too confused...wink...my 26 Queens in Training are on a train ride to Joyland and the Land of Make Believe tomorrow. I'm also blogging on my Auntie Jacquelines blog. Thats my sassy self that believes that some rules should be broken. Thinking of you across hills and dales. Long live those kitty conversations!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Being human isn't good enough. You must learn to think like a cat. Cat's remember. Unless they see feathers.

tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Penny!

What a sweet sweet post! I do not own a kitty, but my dear sister Tammye does and seeing the two of them together is such fun. She has loved kitties since a little girl. Her first kitty was name velvet, oh how she loved velvet. I have never known my sister not to own a sweet little kitty cat. Thanks so much for the sweet post.

Smiles...

Beverly