CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Getting ready to sell our garage.


Note befuddled look on my face


Hey everyone,
It's me Genghis, and I'm taking a break from my important job of watching the garage, for just a minute, so I could fill you all in on what has been going on around here. Pellie has been so busy - getting ready for what she keeps saying is a garage sale. I really don't understand what cleaning closets and finding all kinds of stuff she doesn't need, has to do with selling the garage. Well! Really I don't understand why we have to sell the garage any way ( I think it's a great place to wander and explore when I cant go outside to play). Its connected to Pellie's Studio/Shed , with the same bricks as the house and everything (I know I checked it out from the outside on one of my tours around the house.) It seems to me it will be a heck of a lot of work to detach it from the house - but, then - nobody has asked me my opinion.
Here I am checking out things Sir Knight has decided will be going with the trash men, as he cleans the garage up so it looks better when the people come. I mean he better not be throwing any of my cool stuff in that icky pail. I have been missing my favorite catnip mouse lately, but from what I could see it was not in there. Lucky for him.

Pellie also asked me to tell all you great humanbeans and kitties that she will really try to blog something soon , however she may not achieve it until this last City wide sale of garages is over. (Imagine that - I thought we were the only weird people selling our garage - only to hear, their are more people in our city selling theirs too, and all at the same time. Weird!!! Yep definately weird!!) Anyhoo - So she apologizes in advance for not being the kind of friend she should be right now; and begs your patience and forgiveness.

She also said I should tell you that today - yes today - Is "Be Late For Something Day". So live it up and be fashionably late for something.

Purrs.
Genghis

Note. If cats suddenly disappeared it would be only a matter of weeks before rodents completely overran the world. (Lucky for all you beans that us cat are here to protect you.)

2 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, if you're selling your garage, perhaps we can talk Jan into buying it. We don't have one. Do you deliver?

Unknown said...

I love a great kitty story! To imagine is everything...however, I'm sure your garage sale does not feel like imagination...oh, the work of it. Hope the profits rise sky high!