CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mancat Monday

Hello Evfurryone,

It's Monday again Yeah!!!!!!



Did you know that today is National Napping day? Founded in 1999 by Boston University professor, William Anthony and his wife Camille. Napping day is an unofficial holiday set aside to help people adjust to Daylight Savings Time and to promote health and productivity.



This picture borrowed from Wikipedia


It's also International day of Pi. No I didn't say pie I said PI (some mathematical number). Founded by physicist Larry Shaw - Pi day not pi itself - has become an international holiday celebrated live and online all around the world.

In honor of both of these auspicious holidays - I think I'll spend the day napping dreaming of pie - err I mean pi.

Purrs,
Genghis

3 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh no, I did not know...or I forgot...I had best get started!!!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

National Napping Day! I drink to that! :-))))))))))))

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Napping Day sounds like a very good idea to us.