CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Friday, October 29, 2010

Flighty Friday

Hello Everyone,

Halloween is almost here. Yeah!!!!! Drac finally ambled up from the basement to take his place at the door; holding treats for all the little tricksters, and it's about time - is all I have to say about that matter.
Well maybe not - he knows he was suppose to be front and center at least a week before Halloween - so he is a wee bit tardy. And the worst part is that he offered no excuse as to why he's late - He was probably lost in reading his favorite Halloween Comic books. Kids now days. Hurmp! Yes he's still a kid - I only made him two years ago.
Well he's here now - so I am am grateful.


The arrival of the seasons cold weather has brought an end to garage sales in my neck of the woods. I was not fully ready to accept that fact - so it was really cool when I found that one of the local scrapbbook stores was having an indoor garage sale - where they allow their patrons to bring in things to sell. So of course I had to hurry over there and get in on some of the bargins.. I got all this neat stuff for just $15.

Sir Knight is just the sweetest - he spoils me shamefully. Look at this neat Laminator he bought me as a combination Sweetest Day - Halloween present.

Now I have to go and play in the craft room so I can have something to try out my new machine on.

Have a great weekend and Happy Halloween to one and all.

Hugs,
Penny

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you have a wonderful Halloween weekend with lots of treats!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Happy Halloween/Samhain.

And... May I ask you to please come over and give a "Thumbs Up" to my Sat. post ,-) I know I'm a bit *frank,* but... Difficult times call for unique measures. ,-)

Gentle hugs...