CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fish Tank Floorshow Night.

Hello everyone,

I'm still out running around visiting all the bloggers who signed up for the Practical Magic Party;
But I couldn't let that stop me from reminding you that today was Fish Tank Floorshow Night.

Since Sir Knight worked so hard cleaning our fish tank up yesterday - I felt it was safe to take a few pictures and share our floorshow with you in case you don't have one of your own to enjoy.
And just so you know _ I didn't make him work on the tank - in fact I didn't know about floorshow night until he was at work. I wonder if he knew?


I really must tell you that having fish is not my idea of a good time. The fish and the tank are Sir Knight's thing. But, every now and then in the evenings - it is very relaxing to just sit and watch the fish swimming back and forth and around the tank. even Genghis like to watch them and has never, ever tried to climb on the tank.

Hope you have a very restful and serene evening.

Hugs,
Penny

7 comments:

pchickki said...

I have always loved fish tanks. I had one when my boys were little. They are so relaxing.
Thanks for sharing yours :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

I love it! I think I would get in trouble if I had one of those!!!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I wouldn't like the maintaining a fish tank either. But it is quite lovely and calming, to look at. Lucky you have a tank-keeper! :-)

Yes, it does take lots of time to try to get to the list of 'Practical Magic' Blog Party gals. But most all, are new to me, so it was extra fun, that way. :-)

Gentle hugs...

Lorrie said...

Our son and our son-in-law both have fish tanks. I do find it relaxing to watch the fish swimming around. But looking after a fish tank - not for me.

Sinderella's Studio said...

I keep looking at them - I love fish tanks - my mom had a salt water one for a few years - I absolutely loved it! But - wow - I just know I won't do the upkeep, so I am fishless!
cheers, dana

Unknown said...

Thank you for the visit! The Practical Magic party was so much fun! Not into fish tanks much -- although my daughter wants an all black and white one, which could be cool. :-)

Plumrose Lane said...

Hah! We have one of these too, it's not my responsibility either but I agree, they are relaxing to watch on occasion and little Mookie (feline) loves to help me feed them on occasion.
♥Sharon