CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Swap follow up.



Update . Sir Knight has finally returned from the Post Office - so I thought I would show you what I received from my swap partner. The picture above was how every thing was wrapped as I took it from the box. (so pretty)

This picture shows all the items which she sent.

Hello Everyone,

As a follow up to her Sweet Tweets Swap - Ele has asked us all to post pictures of what we sent our partners. A few items are missing - as I was finishing them up as I was packing them to make sure I got my box out on time.
She said posting pictures of what we received was optional and I guess that is a good thing - since my partner was very late in sending out her package to me. And having just returned from vacation today - the post man wont be delivering anything to me until tomorrow.

Hugs
Penny

5 comments:

Katie said...

Well see, you still have fun to look forward to! The swap was so fun! We'll check back later to see your goodies!

debi @ life in my studio said...

Oooooh! It looks like you both gave, and received some lovely gifts! What a fun swap!

Katie said...

Ooooo what lovely goodies! That crocheted bird really caught my eye!

Shirl said...

Hello and Happy Sweet Tweet Swap Day! Very pretty gifts, I love the colors!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

It looks like you received lots of fun swap items. :)