CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Back to School

Hello everyone,

     I know!   It's been awhile since last I posted - but that doesn't mean, I didn't think of all of you.  I was taking a sabbatical from the computer.  I really needed to set better boundaries and priorities for myself.  Spent too much time on the computer and not enough time on anything else.  For now Genghis and I are back on a trial basis - to see if I can avoid all the distractions the Internet offers.  You know what I mean - Like Pinterest to name only one. 

     School started yesterday - in my neck of the woods - so I thought it only fitting that my first post should be along that same train of thought.

copied from my 1961 Ideals Scrap Book (book)
also copied from my 1961 Ideals Scrap Book (book)


   Hope you all have a great day.


Hugs,
Penny

No comments: