CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Busy, Busy

Me checking out something new that made its way into the house recently.


Pellie and Sir Knight have been awful busy since they came back from their vacation thingy (what ever that was) - so I get to do a post all by myself. YEAH!!!!!!
Speaking of that Vacation my brofur Dale and I were not very happy to be taken to our friendly neighborhood Vets office for our vacation of shots, flea dips, grooming & nights with howling puppies. It was sooooooo good to get back home - we both immediately had to check out our favorite spots to make sure nothing was changed while we were away. Good thing all was as we left it.
Now that we have settled back into our routines - it is so much fun to sit and watch Pellie and Sir Knight running around washing windows, washing and ironing curtains and cleaning the house till it shines.
And if that isn’t keeping them busy enough they are busy creating all sorts of new stuff for the house and/or garden. Pellie keeps talking about a Mad Hatter and some sort of party (OH I love a good party) that we will be hosting and I guess we are also expecting some good friends to stop by our house for a short visit. (I wonder if they are coming for the Party?)
This kitty (from a calendar Pellie bought last year) sure has the right idea - I think maybe I'll give this a try at our party.

They have also went to a few auctions and brought some really strange stuff into the house and of course, as I am the official checker outer; I have been very busy checking things out.

Purrs,
Genghis

"Cats are absolute individuals, with their own ideas about everything, including the people they own." John Digman

3 comments:

said...

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the vote over at Mind Wide Open!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Penny! I'm so glad you will be joining me for the WBC party! I think it's going to be lots of fun and very inspirational!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

tea time and roses said...

Hello Penny!

What sweet post and one very cute kitty!:o) Thank you so much for dropping by to say hello and hope you drop in for another visit soon.:o) Enjoy a lovely weekend.

Smiles...

Beverly