CRONE:
Creative Researcher Of New Experiences

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Leave me alone - Cuz I aint smiling right now.

Let me tell you about the day I had yesterday. - It was horrendous. Yesterday was Bath day. I should have run and hid when I saw Pellie and Sir Knight put brofur Dale into the tub. I was pretty sure they wouldn’t do that to me because I’m better at taking care of my self. But that was not the case when Dale was clean and wiped slightly dry - they can for me - boy did I have to fight for all I was worth. Pellie kept saying something about I needed this bath if I wanted to continue to go outside and play because it helped prevent fleas - but I really didn’t care. I just wanted out.
And if that wasn’t bad enough and to add insult to injury - Sir Knight kept trying to take pictures of me. Usually I love to have my picture taken - but I will admit I am a vain fellow and only allow pictures when I’m looking my best. So I moved around a lot to mess up any and all pictures. Actually they made me look kind of ethereal and in one I even look like a demon cat of some sort. That serves them right for getting me all wet.

Purrs,
Genghis Khat

To please himself only, the cat purrs... Irish proverb

No comments: